DTCC-Euroclear Global Collateral Ltd.
As of March 2016
Your logging into the services of GlobalCollateral or following a link to any service provided by The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (“DTCC”), Euroclear Bank SA/NV (“Euroclear”) or any of their respective affiliates are subject to the policies specifically related to those services.
II. Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Information
In connection with the Services, GlobalCollateral collects personal information from Users of the Website, including but not limited to names, email addresses, telephone numbers, and firm names.
GlobalCollateral and its service providers may utilize Users’ personal information and other information to carry out the Services for which the personal information or other information was provided or for a transaction related thereto, to maintain accounts, to provide confirmations and statements, to provide access to data services, to combat fraud or any other criminal activity, for record keeping purposes, as otherwise required or permitted by law, and/or for any other purpose with your consent. GlobalCollateral may disclose Users’ personal information and other information:
• to our subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and worldwide offices
• to selected service providers who act on GlobalCollateral’s behalf
• to comply with the law or in response to a subpoena, court order, law enforcement or government request, or other legal process, including to assist duly authorized regulators;
• to produce relevant documents or information in connection with litigation, arbitration, mediation, adjudication, government or internal investigations, or other legal or administrative proceedings;
• if GlobalCollateral determines in its good faith judgment that such disclosure is necessary to provide its services or to protect the rights, interests, safety, or property of its business, employees, suppliers, customers, or others;
• in connection with any proposed or actual sale or other transfer of some or all assets of GlobalCollateral, and/or any proposed or actual sale or merger of GlobalCollateral or any division of GlobalCollateral;
• to enforce the terms of any agreement with GlobalCollateral;
• to combat fraud or other criminal activity;
• for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
• as otherwise permitted or required by law; or
• with your consent
It is the policy of GlobalCollateral not to disclose Users’ personal information to third parties for such third parties’ own marketing purposes.
III. Information Safeguarding
GlobalCollateral and its service providers have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures designed to protect User information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction. GlobalCollateral’s security protections use technology consistent with current industry standards as existing from time to time. GlobalCollateral’s service providers receiving User information are expected to maintain privacy and security protections that are consistent with GlobalCollateral’s privacy and information security policies.
IV. Transfer of Information to Other Countries
V. Accessing and Updating Information
Users have the right to request details of the personal information that GlobalCollateral holds about them and to delete or rectify any inaccurate personal information by sending a written request to privacyoffice@GlobalCollateral.com. While GlobalCollateral will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your request, we also reserve the right to impose certain restrictions and requirements on such access requests, if allowed or required by applicable laws.
VII. Links to Third Party Websites
Please note that when you link to any other website from this Website, the operator of such other website may collect information about you, including through cookies or other technologies. You acknowledge that information collection or privacy practices of any other party are not monitored or controlled by GlobalCollateral and GlobalCollateral is not responsible for such websites. Links on the Website to other websites are provided only as a convenience, and the inclusion of such links does not imply endorsement of the linked site. You should review the privacy policies of any other website that you visit to understand how your information is collected and used.
VIII. Contact Information